Before beginning your application, please note that part of the application requires you to upload a current resume/CV. This document must be in either JPG, PDF, or Microsoft Word format, and less than 500kb.
Additionally, you are required to submit a cover letter along with your application. In your letter, please tell us about your interests, aims, and expectations regarding what you hope to experience & contribute to with Divine Shakti Foundation. Here are some possible topics which you may wish to address in your letter. These are suggestions only; please answer as you like.
– Why do you wish to volunteer at Divine Shakti Foundation?
– What appeals to you about our volunteer / seva program?
– Share your past experiences which are relevant to volunteering at DSF.
– What do you wish to experience here?
– What do you think may be the challenges and opportunities?
– How do you feel about living in an ashram? [Volunteers for DSF live at Parmarth Niketan, Rishikesh, India.]
– What does service / being a volunteer mean to you?